
Hello, this is Carmello Moreno, I am a sophomore at Western Carolina University !!!! I am Latino and I love it. I am an extremely funny person, I enjoy going for a walk or going to the park and have a good time. I am hoping to major in Education and Computer Science, while I do that I will also try a minor in psychology. I would like to be a psychologist at some point in my life. I enjoy learning languages, as of today I am fluet in English and EspaƱol. I am also moderate in French, which many people know it, I would love to learn minimum of five languages. I tend to be sarcastic and funny the same time;however that doesn't mean I can't be serious. I love to party, I enjoy going to the mall and going to the movies. I feel like I am really different compared to my entire family, I am really diverse and wish that so many people would respect human rights. I am hoping to write more about me and my life as time goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment